Sunday, November 17, 2013

Steve Job Interview Questions

 Questions for Steve Jobs
1. If you could go back to the beginning stages of Apple what is one thing you would change?
The only reason I ask is because of the entire controversy between Apple and Microsoft back in the late 80’s. I truly feel that if both companies could’ve resolved their differences in the beginning stages and the technologies we know now could have made greater advances.
2. I understand the IPod had a great influence with the creation of the IPhone, heck I thought about it when I scrolled through the IPod's calendar and contacts menu to create a phone from that database, but my question is why roll out the same product year after year with small minor changes? Why not completely redo the IPhone to something no one has ever seen before instead of just minor IOS changes?

The reason I ask this is that, yes, almost every smartphone now in days is trying to compete with the IPhone but in all reality most smartphone have surpassed the “IPhone” by making it more customizable, easier to add applications without shouting out tons of money that ITunes charges. So why not make it completely different and more competitive for today’s marketplace?

3.      Last question, what product would you say would be your greatest creation besides the  “IPod”, Ipad”, and “Iphone”?
I think this would be an interesting question because I would have to think that it would be something he helped develop before “Apple” even started.

No comments:

Post a Comment